ERP Support Specialist
Solon, Ohio | October 5, 2020
Purpose of the job
The ERP support specialist provides technical and functional day-to-day global support for the end users. The key aspect of this role is to manage all EDI functions for the IQMS system.
- Manage ongoing IQMS support to end users in all sites including setup, access permissions, etc.
- In depth ERP knowledge of IQMS EDI and customer EDI transactions to handle troubleshooting, setup, and validation of EDI processes for multiple plants and multiple customers.
- Perform daily and monthly operational tasks
- Develops and presents training materials for end users
- Generate and update ERP technical and business documentations
- Other duties as assigned.
- ERP Manager – IQMS
Knowledge, skills and experience – the minimum qualifications and experience
- 2+ years of experience with IQMS ERP system
- 3+ years of EDI processes, data review, and validation
- Ability to work with employees in all levels and implement changes
- Be organized, customer service minded and detail oriented
- Team player, good communication and social skills
- Ability to perform under pressure