Maintenance Support Lead
Sturtevant, Wisconsin | July 1, 2020
This new role is a great opportunity immediately contribute to the operational success of the organization and position the company for future growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Supports the organization in the tactical execution of the maintenance strategy, focused on Pumper PM & Trouble Shooting, Mold Maintenance, MRO Parts Cleaning, and Maintenance Spare Parts.
- Optimize operations through leading, motivating and supporting technicians within the assigned areas.
- Observe and monitor the optimal deployment of labor, material and time to meet maintenance schedules for assigned areas.
- Monitor maintenance related metrics to ensure optimum performance from assigned associates. Perform maintenance tasks as assigned across the facilities.
- Troubleshoots maintenance issues as necessary to meet expectations.
- Reports any barriers that may jeopardize Safety, Quality, and /or Production.
- Monitors assigned area for any safety issues that may arise.
- Act as the Maintenance representative in Tier 1,2 and 3 meetings when the Maintenance Manager or Maintenance Lead is absent.
- Able to complete the Key Accountabilities of a Maintenance Technician.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Have knowledge of: Mechanics, Pneumatics Hydraulics, Electronics
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate and percent and to interpret bar graph.
- Skilled in problem solving/systems analysis/5S/Lean manufacturing
- 10 to 15 years’ experience as a maintenance technician or related field at various levels
- Working with computers and ERP/CMMS systems to input and set up data (IQMS experience a plus).
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook Preferred
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Plus is graduate of a two year technical / trade school or specialize in a technical skill. (Example: HVAC, Electrical, PLC’s, etc.)
- Plus is a journeyman card for electrical, machine repair or millwright