Sturtevant, Wisconsin | April 7, 2020
- Opportunity to contribute to our growth! This role is critical to the success and growth of our Sturtevant WI plant.
- Perform accurate physical and visual inspection of raw materials, components, in-process and final product as per Inspection Plans and Specification Requirements.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Performs product identification and traceability activities, as required.
- Works with other company personnel to resolve inspection questions.
- Follows all clean-up and housekeeping procedures.
- Complies with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned
- Flexible to work various shifts
- The preferred candidate will have a BS degree in Biology or other science degree, High School diploma/GED is the minimum requirement.
- Will consider relevant experience.
- Must have strong problem solving skills and be able to make independent decisions.
- Must have 20/20 correctable vision to perform inspection activities.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in quality inspection preferred
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Software.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate and percent and to interpret bar graphs.