Regional Business Development Manager (East Coast)
United States | October 13, 2020
(MA, NY or NJ preferred locations)
Purpose of the job
The Regional Business Development Manager will focus on developing new healthcare customers and booking new business orders in the assigned region. Accountable to improve the organizations market position and achieve financial growth. Responsible for defining long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions. Manage and incrementally grow existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- Establish and grow business relationships for Qure Medical division of Q Medical Devices with strategic healthcare customers who utilize silicone and rubber for medical device components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Establish and grow business relationships for Cardiology and Vascular products to support growth of Q Medical Devices portfolio.
- Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship
- Coordinate the activities of both customer and QMD/Qure Medical engineers at the concept level of programs ensuring technical support on the best manufacturing practices
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting innovative solutions and services to clients stressing continuous improvement as programs mature
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Strategic planning to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company
- Identify and appropriately use knowledge of the market and competitors to develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Act as the primary customer point of contact in the assigned Accounts.
- Act as liaison between customer and QMD/Qure Medical with regard to pricing, products, delivery information, payments, service, and inquires.
- Analyze market trends, competition and Accounts to develop a business plan and strategy that creates new business opportunities for QMD/Qure Medical at assigned Accounts.
- Reports to Global Vice President of Business Development
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Minimum qualification required: Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of sales or marketing experience.
- MBA is a plus
Knowledge/experience required beyond minimum qualification
- Skills: networking, persuasion, public speaking, closing skills, identification of customer needs and challenges, market knowledge, meeting sales goals, professionalism. Utilize and perform weekly updates to CRM system.
Other key factors
- 50% travel required
Company website: https://qco.net/medical-products/