Sturtevant, Wisconsin | November 6, 2019
Responsible for all non-production related material flow in the facility. Assists the maintenance department by maintaining adequate quantity of spare parts to prevent unnecessary downtime at the lowest inventor level possible.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives, unpacks and inventories incoming orders, checking against items listed on requisitions, invoices or other order forms.
- Picks up, stores and delivers supplies and/or materials.
- Assembles, adjusts and/or repairs articles carried in stock.
- Counts, weighs and/or marks articles with identifying codes, figures or letters as required.
- Inventories stock on hand and requests supplies as needed.
- Fills orders or issues supplies upon proper authorization.
- Provides information and recommendations on stock items and billing to other departments.
- Communicates with vendors, both verbally and in writing, on matters relating to supplies.
- Receives hazardous chemicals and delivers them to users in original containers.
- Packages all non-production materials for shipping. Maintains records and prepares necessary reports. High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Valid Drivers License
- Certified Fork Truck Operator
- MS Office word/Excel and Outlook required.
- 1 to 2 years experience in Store room/Maintenance Crip operations preferred.