2nd and 3rd Shift Press Operator Trainees
Jasper, Georgia | April 30, 2019
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates a 2-3 mold press machine combination.
- Monitors the molding process through repeated inspections of molded product to ensure the optimal process is maintained to produce the highest quality part and production expectations are met.
- Monitors assigned area for any safety issues that may arise.
- Reports any barriers that may jeopardize Safety, Quality, and / or Production.
- Troubleshoots molding issues as necessary to meet expectations.
- Exhibits good housekeeping at all times.
- This list is not all inclusive and other duties may be assigned as needed.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
- ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Satisfactory completion of Operator training program (generally 90 days), also including basic reading, writing, and math.
- Must be capable of pushing / pulling heavy molds from the press safely; and without potential harm to the tooling and/or equipment associated with the molding operation.
- Must be capable of wearing all PPE associated with the job function.
- Requires frequent push/pull/lift up to 50 lbs. Job requires standing minimum 8 hrs./day.
- Overtime is usually required, and may require weekend work.
- Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or three to five years related experience and/or training.