Sturtevant, Wisconsin | January 17, 2019
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and run production extrusion orders.
- Be proficient in all aspects of equipment setup for extrusion and all related secondary equipment – i.e. mills, cut-to-length equipment, and post cure ovens.
- Establish the production process using saved process parameters and the standard listed on the travelers.
- Run samples and obtain 1st piece approval for job start-up
- Work with Engineering on new job start-up to establish correct die size and process parameters
- Run production; monitor and maintain rate and quality throughout the run.
- Understand and use work orders, blueprints, engineering specifications, SOP’s as required to perform setups and correct problems
- Understand and operate all equipment controls and operator interfaces.
- Maintain accurate written records and use the IQMS system as required for documentation.
- Be able to flex to molding and assembly operations
- Communicate well with supervisors, engineers, maintenance technicians, quality assurance personnel, and extruding operators.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Computer proficiency
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- 7+ years extrusion experience preferred.