Lead Person, 2nd shift
Sturtevant, Wisconsin | January 31, 2020
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Optimizing operations through leading, motivating, and supporting associates within the assigned area. Relieve and break molding operators.
- Observing and monitoring the optimal deployment of labor, material and time to meet production schedules.
- Observes and assists employees through ongoing coaching and feedback methods
- Monitor production related metrics to ensure optimum performance from assigned associates.
- While giving breaks, monitors the molding process through repeated inspections of molded product to ensure the optimal process is maintained to produce the highest quality part and production expectations are met.
- Perform secondary operations as requested.
- Reports any barriers that may jeopardize Safety, Quality, and / or Production.
- Troubleshoots molding issues as necessary to meet expectations.
- Exhibits good housekeeping at all times following 5 s standards.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).