Lead Person, 2nd Shift
Sturtevant, Wisconsin | April 2, 2019
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Optimizing operations through leading, motivating, and supporting associates within the assigned area.
- Observing and monitoring the optimal deployment of labor, material and time to meet production schedules.
- Evaluates employees through ongoing coaching and feedback methods.
- Monitor production related metrics to ensure optimum performance from assigned associates-hourly walk through of production presses
- While giving breaks, monitors the molding process through repeated inspections of molded product to ensure the optimal process is maintained to produce the highest quality part and production expectations are met.
- Perform secondary operations as needed.
- Monitors assigned area for any safety issues that may arise.
- Reports any barriers that may jeopardize Safety, Quality, and / or Production.
- Troubleshoots molding issues as necessary to meet expectations.
- Exhibits good housekeeping at all times including 5S area ownership
- This list is not all inclusive and other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Must be capable of wearing all PPE associated with the job function
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers and decimals. Ability to interpret bar graphs.