Sturtevant, Wisconsin | October 15, 2020
Provide support to the production process specifically in the maintenance, modification and repair vital equipment.
- Read and interpret blue prints, schematics, manuals, and written instructions as necessary to complete an assigned task.
- Proficient in use of hand tools, power tools, and maintenance shop equipment. Examples of typical equipment would be a lathe, grinder, drill press, pipe threader, etc.
- Capable of performing a variety of tasks from the simple such as toilet unplugging to the complex troubleshooting and repair of electronic and electrical devices.
- Be able to use standard measurement tools such as dial indicators, multimeters, bore gauges, thread gauges, torque wrench and other tools.
- Be able to install electrical conduit, 100# air lines, 60# water lines. Including scoping the job, determining proper equipment and material per code and completing the job in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain plant mechanical equipment and systems to insure efficiency and minimal downtime.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair production presses and associated equipment.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair hydraulic systems and components.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair electrical distribution systems and devices (Includes motors, lighting systems, plant electrical – 240V & 480V systems).
- Perform preventative maintenance and housekeeping.
- Be able to perform minor HVAC troubleshooting, repair and maintenance.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have knowledge of: Mechanics, Pneumatics Hydraulics, Electronics
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate and percent and to interpret bar graphs. Plus is graduate of a two year technical / trade school or specialize in a technical skill. (Example: HVAC, Electrical, PLC’s, etc.
- Plus is a journeyman card for electrical, machine repair or millwright