Quality Inspection Supervisor
Rock Hill, South Carolina | February 10, 2020
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership, mentoring and supervision of Quality and In-process Inspectors.
- Provides technical and process direction to Quality and In-process Inspectors.
- Edits, corrects, approves employee timecards through the online payroll system.
- Evaluate employees through performance reviews, ongoing coaching and feedback methods.
- Analyzes and resolves, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Trains employees in operating procedures and ensures training effectiveness in the application of job skills.
- Works with Engineering and Operations to solve in-house quality concerns.
- Creates and maintains company quality documentation, such as quality procedures, work instructions, etc.
- Enforces and complies with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations.
- Works extended hours or weekends as needed.
- This list is not all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Quality Inspectors
- In-Process Inspectors
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have 20/20 correctable vision to perform inspection activities.
Education and/or Experience:
- College Degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in quality inspection in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum 2 years experience in a leadership role preferred
- Bilingual preferred