Quality Inspector-2nd and 3rd Shift Only
Rock Hill, South Carolina | February 8, 2019
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform accurate physical and visual inspection of raw materials, components, in-process and final product as per Inspection Plans and Specification Requirements.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Ensures calibration and maintenance is performed on inspection equipment.
- Performs product identification and traceability activities, as required.
- Works with other company personnel to resolve inspection questions.
- Follows all clean-up and housekeeping procedures.
- Complies with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations.
- Works extended hours, overtime, or weekends as needed
- This list is not all inclusive and other duties may be assigned as needed.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have 20/20 correctable vision to perform inspection activities.
- Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma/GED required
- 1 – 2 years of experience in quality inspection preferred