Senior Engineering Manager
Sturtevant, Wisconsin | September 25, 2019
Qure – Medical has an opportunity to join the Sturtevant WI Team in a role that will have a significant contribution to our growth!
In this role you will manage all aspects of manufacturing processes from inception to conclusion.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a team of Technicians, Process Engineers and Tool Engineers responsible for the design and implementation of manufacturing process, equipment and control systems.
- Launch all prototype and production processes, insuring that all timelines are met.
- Order and maintain all prototype and production tooling.
- Establish and improve process capabilities.
- Develop and maintain process documentation.
- Analyze problems using analytical solving techniques to provide systematic resolution to root cause.
- Manage development projects that are designed to meet customer product specifications, delivery and cost expectations.
- Work with other engineering team members to design manufactural new products.
- Develop, test and implement new materials and processes for improved performance and/or lower cost and lead cost reduction efforts in assigned process areas.
- Lead initiatives to increase throughput, reduce cost and improve performance in constrained areas.
- 3+ years Managerial Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- In-depth knowledge of ERP systems – IQMS experience preferred.
- ISO-13485 experience preferred.
- Good Analytical and Math knowledge
- Skilled in problem solving/systems analysis/5S/Lean manufacturing