Purpose of the job
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for managing assigned customer accounts serving as the main point of contact and providing World Class Customer Service.
The Customer Service Representative is to ensures total customer satisfaction through understanding the customer expectations, proactive problem identification/resolution, and maximizing opportunities to maintain long-term customer relationships, while building new customer relationships.
The Customer Service Representative is also responsible for providing administrative support via incoming calls, emails, order processing, invoicing, records retention and customer ERP updates.
· Generate required reports on a timely basis
· Responsible for updating the price list for all customer products and connect internal part number to the customer part number in the ERP system across all environments
· Responsible for ensuring the customer delivery dates are updated and accurate
· Processes customer orders after contract review process for any lead time, accuracy and/or production related issues
· Maintains customer purchase order files electronically and verifies customer pricing
· Responsible for new customer set up within our ERP system
· Handles customer communication for incoming orders, inquiries, customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
· Supports all duties within customer invoicing and standard instructions
· Monitor forecasting and planning stock levels for (MTS) made to stock customers and monitor stock/open order reports for (MTO) made to order customers
· Responsible for forecasting, entering, and monitoring the customer forecast in the ERP system
· Other duties as assigned
Reports to: Customer Service Leader
Knowledge, skills and experience
· Three to Five years of related experience and BS in Logistics/Supply Chain /Business Administration & Operations preferred
· Three years of professional experience in customer service/order management/logistic at an International/Global company preferably in a manufacturing environment
· Strong customer service skills for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with old and new customers.
· Excellent organization skills to keep meticulous records for customer accounts and maintain multiple accounts at once.
· Problem-solving skills for identifying and addressing customer concerns.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, and other employees of the organization
· Strong analytical and organizational skills.
· Proficient skills in in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· Experience in ERP systems
· Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms)
· Email (mail merge, filters, folders)
Q is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Applicants and/or associates are considered for hire, promotion and job status, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Q is committed to providing a reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or associate with a disability unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. Please contact Corporate Human Resources at (330) 405-2193 and [email protected], if you need information about obtaining a reasonable accommodation to participate in the hiring process.