Purpose of the job
Customer Service Team Leader will be responsible to manage a unified and efficient customer service team to provide DEGANIA’s customers with excellent end to end service and ensure the flow of recurrent orders.
· Management of the DEGANIA (DSI) Customer Service team:
– Direct management of team members
– Responsibility for the activities and products of the Customer Service and Logistics team
– Responsibility for the proper division of labor among the members of the team
– Management of ongoing staff meetings, monitoring of metrics
· Coordinating customer communications regarding order and delivery status
· Coordinating shipping (local / export), import, domestic logistics
· Manage customer relationship and serve as point of contact to DSI customers.
· Train and follow-up with the team to ensure excellent service level to DSI customers.
· Train and follow-up with the team to ensure the flow of recurrent orders.
· Provides leadership for employee relations through effective communication, coaching, training, and development.
· Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
· Responsibility for defining processes (updating procedures and authority if necessary)
· Manages policy deployment in the areas of lean manufacturing techniques, quality, cost reduction, complete and on-time delivery, safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, visual controls and plant performance measures.
Reports to the Global Demand and Customer Service Manager, with a dotted line to US Plant HR Manager
Knowledge, skills and experience
· 4-6 years of experience, with a Bachelor’s degree in business related field or equivalent experience in management capacity
· Prior Customer Service experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
Q is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Applicants and/or associates are considered for hire, promotion and job status, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Q is committed to providing a reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or associate with a disability unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. Please contact Corporate Human Resources at (330) 405-2193 or [email protected], if you need information about obtaining a reasonable accommodation to participate in the hiring process.