|The Tooling Technician organizes and facilitates daily activities of HCR molds.|
|1. Oversee the HCR Mold Maintenance areas for all areas of the Twinsburg facility|
|2. Complete and keep current with all documentation required by the Quality Management System|
|3. Maintain and organize all spare components for CIP, inserted molds, and cold pots|
|4. Assist with mold parts inventory for China and Mexico|
|5. Perform tool evaluations and generate work orders, if necessary, to fix tool|
|6. Interpret current tool conditions and the effect on Line Check Data and IQMS|
|7. Facilitate proper mold storage|
|8. Working knowledge of CIP and inserted HCR molds|
|9. Can be a member of design review team|
|10. Assist Tooling Manager for tasks such as back up approver for purchase orders, facilitating molds moving in and out of building, organizing spare parts and components, and scheduling suppliers of mold repairs|
|11. Perform light machining of mold components and tools as necessary|
|12. This list is not all inclusive and other duties may be assigned as needed|
|Reports to:||Tooling Manager|
|Other relevant information:||· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.|
|Minimum qualifications:||· High School diploma/GED required
· Problem-solving experience using established processes
|Knowledge/experience required beyond minimum qualification:||· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.|
|Other key factors:||Language Skills:
· Ability to write detailed descriptive correspondence regarding molding processes.
· Ability to perform basic mathematics.
· Ability to process and organize data and details into actionable activities and process solutions.
· Ability to troubleshoot problems and produce suggestions for corrections and improvements.
· Functional knowledge of computer-based systems and networks. Must be able to navigate and use standard Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel)
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee must be able to operate production presses in a manufacturing environment. The employee could come into frequent contact with various types of machine oils, lubricants, cleaning solvents, and general industrial liquids..