BIOMETRIX™ arterial catheters are generally used to provide access for arterial blood pressure monitoring and administration of medication and/or anesthesia. Designed to improve patient safety, the catheters decrease the risk of complications associated with insertion techniques and provide optimal diagnostics, leading to effective treatment for patients.
BIOMETRIX™ arterial catheters feature anti-kink polyurethane catheters and complete Seldinger kits that provide an all-in-one solution for performing femoral and radial arterial catheterizations.
- Continuous and intermittent drug infusions
- Arterial pressure monitoring
- Blood and blood gas sampling
- High-grade radiopaque polyurethane material is highly biocompatible, kink-resistant and radiopaque for catheter positioning via X-ray.
- Low-profile catheter hub design allows a variety of skin-level fixation options.
- Integrated design provides a smooth transition between catheter tip and guide wire to ensure minimal trauma at puncture site.
- Straight guide wire with flexible tip provides easy catheter insertion.
- Selection of sizes. Arterial catheters are available in 18 and 20Fr.