Central Venous Catheter Program
BIOMETRIX introduces its Central Venous Catheter Program, engineered to ensure safety and performance. BIOMETRIX™ Central Venous Catheter Program offers a variety of patient sizes (pediatric and adult), insertion sites and applications. The comprehensive portfolio includes kits for both adult and pediatric patients which are used in various acute settings in Hospitals.
- Continuous or intermittent drug infusion
- Parenteral Nutrition
- IV Solutions with high osmolality
- Central venous pressure monitoring
- Blood sampling
- Whole blood or blood products transfusion
- High grade Radiopaque Polyurethane material – highly biocompatible and kink resistant material, radiopaque for catheter positioning via X-ray.
- Clear and readable length markings – assist in accurate placement of the catheter.
- Flex Catheter Tip – geometric tip design enables safe and easy insertion and manipulation through the vascular system.
- Clearly Marked Extension and Color-Coded Hubs – reduce the risk of misconnections.
- Movable Fixation Clip – to allow optimal skin fixation, regardless of depth of catheter, which minimizes trauma and irritation to the puncturing site.
- CLAVE* Needleless Connector – help reduce the risk of CRBSIs and minimize bacterial contamination.
*CLAVE™ is a registered trademark of ICU Medical, Inc.