Temperature Sensing (TSC) Foley Catheters
BIOMETRIX™ temperature sensing Foley catheters allow continuous drainage of urine and continuous measurement of body temperature. Accurate and reliable, BIOMETRIX™ TSCs are suitable for use in multiple clinical settings, including operating rooms, emergency departments, intensive care areas, post-anesthesia care units and on general care floors.
- 100 percent silicone design is suited for long-term urinary drainage.
- Smooth, round shaft minimizes trauma during insertion and withdrawal.
- Transparent shaft with radiopaque line enables urine drainage to be monitored and facilitates radiological imaging.
- Soft shaft with closely fitting balloon ensures easy catheter insertion and minimizes discomfort.
- Thin, symmetrically inflated balloon improves retention of the catheter in the bladder and prevents urine leakage.
- Accurate and continuous temperature measurement provides precise monitoring of temperature to + 0.1°C/-0.1°C and ranges from 25°C to 45°C.
- Color-coded, self-closing valve permits easy size indication.
- White connector with ergonomic grip offers compatibility with most patient monitors.
- Variety of sizes. TSCs are available in sizes from 6Fr to 18Fr and with balloon capacities from 1.5ml to 10ml.