The Couvelaire straight open concave tip with two sets of large and staggered eyes for drainage and an additional eye for irrigation allows high performance drainage and irrigation. Manufactured from 100% silicone with superior biocompatibility, it is intended for long-term use and ensures less traumatic catheterization and less tissue irritation. Packaged in an outer peel pouch and an easy-to-open inner sheath.
- 100% silicone design Suited for long-term urinary drainage.
- Smooth, round shaft Minimizes trauma during insertion and withdrawal.
- Third channel Enables continuous irrigation to clear blood clots and debris.
- Transparent shaft with radiopaque line Allows urine drainage to be monitored and facilitates radiological imaging.
- Soft shaft with closely fitting balloon Ensures easy catheter insertion and minimizes discomfort.
- Thin, symmetrically inflated balloon Improves retention of the catheter in the bladder and prevents urine leakage.
- Atraumatic radiopaque Couvelaire tip Provides optimal irrigation of the bladder.
- Wide irrigation and drainage channels Enhance drainage capacity.
- Color-coded self-closing valve Permits easy size indication.
- Variety of sizes Available in sizes from 16Fr to 24Fr and balloon capacities from 40ml to 80ml.
- Range of sizes and lengths Enables multiple options for your needs.