Sturtevant, Wisconsin | July 26, 2019
- Set up and run production extrusion orders.
- Be proficient in all aspects of equipment setup for extrusion and all related secondary equipment – e.g. mills, cut-to-length equipment, post cure ovens.
- Establish the production process using saved process parameters and the standard listed on the traveler.
- Run samples and obtain 1st piece approval for job start-up.
- Work with Engineering on new job startup to establish correct die size and process parameters.
- Run production; monitor and maintain rate and quality throughout the run.
- Analyze and correct problems to achieve standard output.
- Understand and use travelers, blueprints, engineering specifications, SOP’s as required to perform setups and correct problems.
- Understand and operate all equipment controls and operator interfaces.
- Communicate well with supervisors, manufacturing engineers, maintenance technicians, quality assurance personnel and extruder operators.
- Hold a valid Fork Truck License within 90 days of hire date.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Computer proficiency.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- 7+ years extrusion experience required.